Sunday, May 17, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY

Hey, you're just making excuses! Adjust your attitude!
"I'm too busy,...too tired,....too bored,....not enough time."
None of them are valid reasons.
Personally, I had to stop making excuses and start taking care of myself.
TIME is the easiest cop-out for not exercising.
Also, I use to think of working-out as a chore. Now,
I look at it as a way to increase energy and relieve stress.
You know, find a workout buddy or an exercise class.
Being leaner, healthier, and sexier is something that you can't achieve overnight.
I've made a living out of working hard.
The Surgeon General's Report on Physical Activity and Health says that more than 60% of American adults are not regularly active, and 25% aren't active at all.
Start with three days per week of being active, and your body will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment